Physics Quiz – Physics General Knowledge MCQs for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS and Interviews
This Physics Quiz contains Physics General Knowledge MCQs for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS and Interviews. This post is the 10th and last post of this Physics Quiz Series. MCQs are taken from Caravan Comprehensive book. To visit all the Physics Quizzes you can Click Here.
Physic Questions and Answers Quiz for Competitive Exams
MCQs of this Quiz are starting from No.181. Click This for previous Quiz on Physics.
181. Which device is used to measure the specific gravity of a liquid?
182. Which device is used to measure humidity?
183. What splits light into its spectrum?
184. Angstrom is unit of which quantity?
185. A beam of which colour light passing through a prism scatters in seven colours?
186. Dyne is unit of what quantity?
187. Ohm is the unit of which quantity?
188. The microphone is used to convert sound waves into _______.
(a) Mechanical energy
(b) Kinetic energy
(c) Potential energy
(d) Electrical energy
189. If speed of rotation of earth increase what effect it would have on the weight of your body?
(a) Weight decreases
(b) Weight increases
(c) Remains the same
190. The art of designing a sequence of movements in which motion form or both are specified like dance motion is called _______.
191. In which medium the sound travels fastest?
192. Which instrument measure speed of ship?
193. One horsepower is equal to how many Watt?
(a) 820 Watt
(b) 780 Watt
(c) 760 Watt
(d) 746 Watt
194. The acceleration caused by gravity per second is_______.
(a) 52 m
(b) 48 m
(c) 45 m
(d) 40 m
195. Which wave travel with almost the velocity of light?
(a) Ultra-sonic wave
(b) Radio wave
(c) Blue wave
(d) Solar wave
196. The frequency of which of the following is highest?
(b) Ultrasonic waves
(c) Radio waves
197. Speed of sound in air is_______.
(a) 480 m/s
(b) 331 m/s
(c) 300 m/s
(d) 280 m/s
198. LASER stands for______.
(a) Light Against Skin by Emission of Radiation
(b) Long Altitude Sight Emission Rays
(c) Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation
(d) Left Align Sound Emission Rays
199. FM stands for ________.
(a) Frequency Module
(b) Frequency Movement
(c) Frequency Modulation
(d) Ferentition Module
200. One million cycle per second is called _______.
To start from the first Quiz of Physics Visit This.
If there is any mistake in the post, inform us in the comment section.