In this post, you will get more Pakistan Studies MCQs with Answers for Online Preparation of different Competitive Exams. These MCQs of Pakistan Studies are good for NTS, PPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS and PTS. You can also prepare these Multiple Choice Questions for Interviews. MCQs are taken from Dogar’s Testmaster book by Dogar Brothers. More Quizzes of Pak Studies are available here.
Pakistan Studies MCQs with Answers for Competitive Exams
This is the 2nd part of this quiz series, Previous Post is available here.
16. What is the total area of Punjab Province?
(A) 74521 Sq Km
(B) 40914 Sq Km
(C) 347190 Sq Km
(D) 205344 Sq Km
17. The capital city of Gilgit Baltistan is
18. British Government sold Kashmir to Gulab Singh in the year?
19. In which of the following cities Indian National Congress was found?
20. The Book “Khutbat e Ahmadia” is written by?
(A) Dr. Safdar Mahmood
(B) Abdul Haleem Sharar
(C) Sir Syed Amir Ali
(D) Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
21. Who was the founder of Daily English Newspaper Dawn?
(A) Liaquat Ali Khan
(B) Z.A Sulehri
(D) None of above
22. What is the total area of Sindh Province?
(A) 74,521 Sq Km
(B) 140,914 Sq Km
(C) 347,190 Sq Km
(D) 205,344 Sq Km
23. The Supreme commander of Pakistan Armed Forces is
(A) Army Chief
(B) Prime Minister
24. First Charter of Human Rights is?
(A) International Charter
(B) U.N Charter
(C) Khuta-Hajjat- ul-Vida
(D) French Constitution
25. In which year British East India Company occupied Punjab?
(D) None of above
26. The member of Punjab Assembly are?
27. In which of the following cities All India Muslim League was found?
28. In which year Ali Garh Trusteeship bill was passed?
29. Which state was attacked by India on 11th September 1948?
(A) State of Hyderabad Daccan
(B) State of Jammu and Kashmir
(C) State of Manvadar
(D) State of Junagarh
30. In which year Syed Jamal-ul-din Afghani died?
If you find any mistake in the post, tell us in the comment box. For Next Quiz Visit This.