Here is one more post which contains MCQs of Pakistan Studies. In this post, you will find Pakistan Studies MCQs for NTS and Other Exams. You can prepare these MCQs for NTS, PPSC, FPSC, PMS, CSS and Other Job tests and Interviews. These MCQs are taken from Dogar’s Testmaster book by Dogar Brothers. If you want to practice more MCQs, Visit This Link.
Pakistan Studies MCQs for NTS, PPSC, CSS and PMS
This is the 3rd Part of this Series Previous Part is available here.
31. What is the total area of ICT?
(A) 906 Sq Km
(B) 1106 Sq Km
(C) 1006 Sq Km
(D) 1206 Sq Km
32. In __________the Shahi Mosque was built during the Mughal period?
33. What is the total area of Fata?
(A) 27,220 Sq Km
(B) 40,914 Sq Km
(C) 34,7190 Sq Km
(D) 20,5344 Sq Km
34. First Census was held in Pakistan in the year?
35. Who was the viceroy on India at the time of Bengal?
(A) Lord Curzon
(B) Lord Wavell
(C) Lord Minto
(D) Lord Algan
36. Name the language in which the Holy Quran was translated for the first in India?
37. Who inaugurated the State Bank of Pakistan?
(A) Quaid-e-Azam M. Jinnah
(B) Malik GHulam Mohammad
(C) Liaqat Ali Khan
(D) Allama Mohammad Iqbal
38. Ahmad Shah Pitras Bukhari was a famous writer of ________language?
39. Who was the first President of All India Muslim League?
(A)Sir Agha Khan
(B) Nawab Waqar-ul-Mulk
(C)Nawab Saleem Ullah Khan
(D) None of them
40.Which mountain range is located in Sindh Province?
(B) Karakoram Range
(C) Kirthar Range
(D) Salt Range
41. Pakistan conducted nuclear tests on May 28, 1998, at____________?
(B) Chaghi Hills
(C) Toba Kakar
42. The Muslims came to Sindh in 712 A.D under the leadership of?
(A) Mahmood Ghaznavi
(B) Zaheer-ud-Deen Babar
(C) Muhammad Bin Qasim
43.Senate of Pakistan comprises of how many members?
44. At the time of Independence which community was in majority in the state of Kashmir?
45. Who was the second Prime Minister of Pakistan?
(A) Ch Muhammad Ali
(B) Kh. Nazim-ud-Din
(C) Liaquat Ali Khan
(D) Feroze Khan Noon
If you find any mistake in this post of Pakistan Studies MCQs for NTS, tell us in the comment section. Go to Next Post