This is the 4th post of this Pakistan Studies MCQs Series. In this post, you will get General Knowledge Questions About Pakistan with Answers. These MCQs are good for Job tests and Interviews. These MCQs are taken from Dogar’s Testmasters by Dogar Brothers. For more MCQs of Pakistan Studies, Click This.
General Knowledge Questions About Pakistan with Answers
This is the 4th post, for previous MCQs Visit This Link.
46. In which year the Kashmiris started their freedom movement against Dogra rules before the partition of the sub-continent?
47. Which is the first book of Pushto Language?
(A) Pata Khazana
(C) Jat di Kartut
48. The common value among the people of Pakistan is?
49. Which is the sixth most populated country of the world?
(D) None of them
50.The name of poet whose collection of poetry is called “Shah Jo Risalu”?
(A) Khushal Khan Khattak
(B) Warish Shah
(C) Makhdum Muhammad Hashim
(D) Shah Abdul Latif Bhatai
51. The 1973 constitution of Pakistan came into force on?
(A) 23rd March 1973
(B) 14th August 1973
(C) 8th June 1973
(D) 27th October 1973
52. Number of houses of Pakistan’s Majlis-e-Shura (Parliament) is ____________.
53. The 1962 Constitution of Pakistan was passed during the regime of?
(A) Sikandar Mirza
(B) Ayoub Khan
(C) Yahya Khan
(D) Ch. Muhammad Ali
54. The third largest city of Pakistan is?
55. Tenure of National and Provincial Assemblies is?
(A) 4 years
(B) 5 years
(C) 6 years
(D) 7 years
56. Madr-e-Millat Fatima Jinnah died in the year?
57. Sadqain is famous for?
(D) A & B
58. The area between rivers Jhelum and Chenab is called?
(C) Chaj (Doab)
59. The Largest Railway workshop Mughalpura is situated in?
60. Who was the First woman Governor of State Bank of Pakistan?
(A) Noor Jehan
(B) Dr. Shamshad Akhtar
(C) Farzana Raja
(D) Dr Ashraf Abbasi
If you find any mistake in this post of General Knowledge Questions About Pakistan with Answers, inform us in the Comment section. To move to the next post Go Here.