One Liner GK Capsule for PCS, PMS, NTS, PPSC, FPSC and other Job Tests or Interview
Here is one liner General Knowledge Capsule and you can take it last night before the exam. These are some one-liner questions which are very important for candidates to know the answers before going for a test or interview. This capsule is written by Rai Mansab Ali under the supervision of Rai Muhammad Iqbal, Maher Mazhar Abbas, Ghulam Sarwar Asim Rehman, Qaiser Abbas and Zeeshan H. Raza and taken from Ilmi Book for TMO test. If you are looking for more GK, here are some Solved PPSC Past Papers also available at Ilmi Hub.
One Liner General Knowledge Capsule | GK Capsule
- First Law Minister of Pakistan was Joginder Nath Mandal who went to India on an official visit and never came back.
- Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan was the only Pakistani (1890-1988) who got Bharat Ratna, the highest civilian award of India in 1987.
- Pakistan joined UNESCO on 14th September 1949.
- One cusec is equal to 7.48 gallons (28.317 litres) of water flowing each second.
- What is the old name of Bin Qasim (seaport)?
- Hugo Grotius is called Father of International law
- The purity of milk is measured by an instrument called Lactometer.
- When was the name of Lyallpur changed to Faisalabad (Ans: in 1977).
- Swat is known as Switzerland of Pakistan.
- Montgomery is the old name of Sahiwal.
- Pakistan became the 56th member of UNO on 30 September 1947.
- Claustrophobia is a fear of the confined spaces.
- Aristophanes is called “The Father of Comedy”.
- Hippocratic is regarded as the father of medicines.
- Napoleon was known as “Man of Destiny”.
- Cambellpur is the old name of Attock.
- The telephone was invented by Graham Bell.
- Pepsin is produced in the stomach which digests the Proteins.
- Blood sugar level is controlled by a hormone called insulin.
- Polio is caused by Virus.
- Tears are produced by lachrymal glands
- A patient is put on Dialysis when he or she suffers from the Kidney ailment.
- Electromagnetic wave theory of light was proposed by Maxwell.
- Natural radioactivity was discovered by Becquerel in 1896.
- Neutron was discovered by Chadwick and Transistor was invented by Bardeen.
- The ability or capacity to do work is called Energy.
- The energy possessed by a body due to its motion is called Kinetic Energy.
- A lens which is thinner at the centre and thicker at the edge is called Concave Lens.
- A lens which is thicker at the centre and thinner at the edges is called Convex Lens.
- Earth’s Circumference was determined first time most correctly by AI-Beruni.
- A universal donor has a blood group of ” O “.
- The mammal which lays eggs is the Duck-billed platypus.
- Helium and neon are called Noble Gases.
- The charge on an electron is Negative and charge on a proton is Positive.
- Fluorine is used to prevent tooth decay.
If you like this post, please share it with your friends and if you have any suggestions or find any mistake in the post, you can inform us in the comment box. Moreover, for any other assistance, you can Contact Us.