Measures and Weights Quiz – Questions and Answers for Practice
This post is about Multiple Choice Questions on Weights and Measures for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS and other Tests. Measures and Weights Quiz is 2nd Post in this series. The only purpose is practice and learning for students and job candidates. MCQs are taken from Caravan Comprehensive GK Book. Computer MCQs are also available.
Multiple Choice Questions on Weights and Measures for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS and other Tests
See at the bottom of the post for previous MCQs.
41. How many millimetres constitute 1 centimetre?
(a) 11 millimetre
(b) 12 millimetre
(c) 10 millimetre
(d) 13 millimetre
42. Which of the following is constituted by 10 centimetres?
(a) 4 decimeter
(b) 2 decimeter
(c) 3 decimeter
(d) 1 decimeter
43. 1 metre consists of _______.
(a) 100 centimetres
(b) 1000 millimetres
(c) 10 decimeters
(d) All of these
44. 10 metres are equal to ________.
(a) 2 decameter
(b) 1 decameter
(c) 3 decameter
(d) 4 decameter
45. 10 decameters are equal to ______.
(a) 2 hectometers
(b) 3 hectometers
(c) 1 hectometers
(d) 4 hectometers
46. How many hectometers are there in 1 kilometre?
(a) 9 hectometers
(b) 11 hectometers
(c) 10 hectometers
(d) 12 hectometers
47. The weight of 1000 milligrams is equal to 1 gram. How many decagrams are there in 10 grams?
48. 10 decagrams are equal to 1 hectogram and 10 hectograms are equal to_________.
(a) 2 kilogram
(b) 1 kilogram
(c) 3 kilogram
(d) 4 kilogram
49. How many kilograms constitute 1 quintal?
50. How many cubic millimetres constitute 1 cubic centimetre?
51. 10 millilitres are equal to 1 centilitre and 10 centiliters are equal to ________.
(a) 2 deciliter
(b) 1 deciliter
(c) 3 deciliter
(d) 4 deci|iter
52. 1 cu decimeter consists of 1 litre. How many litres are there in 1 deciliter?
53. 1 fathom consist of cable length________?
54. How is measured the volume?
(a) Cubic metre (m³)
(b) Square metre (m²)
55. What is measured by mete per second (ms -¹)?
(c) Aeroplane’s speed
56. Unit hertz is the measurement of _______.
(a) Potential difference
57. Which quantity’s unit is kilogram cubic metre (kg m-³)?
(b) Angular momentum
58. Force is measured by __________.
(b) Newton (N)
(c) Kelvin (K)
59. What is measured by the unit Joule?
(c) Quantity of heat
(d) All of them
60. Which of the following is the unit for the measurement of power?
(a) Watt (W)
(b) Volts (V)
(c) Joule (J)
(d) Kelvin (K)
61. Temperature is measured by _________.
(b) Specific heat
(c) Degree Celsius
(d) None of these
62. The quantity that is measured by the unit coulomb is known as________.
(b) Atomic power
(c) Electric charge
(d) Electric difference
63. The unit that is used to measure the electric resistance is _________.
Other Sets of This Quiz.
MCQs are posted carefully. However, if you find any mistake inform us in the comments section.