General Knowledge Solved MCQs about Scientific Instruments for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC and Other Job Tests – GK
Here are some Solved MCQs about Scientific Instruments for those candidates who are going to applying for Science teacher or attempting to take FPSC, CSS, NTS, PPSC and other job tests or entry tests of admissions. These are objective type test questions. There are Some questions about instruments which are used to measure different things.
1. Which instrument is used to measure the gas pressure?
2. Name the apparatus which is used to guide the sailors?
(c) Mariner’s Compass
3. Which instrument is used to measure the minute distances?
4. Which instrument is used to measure the high temperatures?
5. The measurement of rainfall is made by ____________________
(d) Rain gauge
6. Which instrument is used to measure atmospheric pressure?
7. Which instrument is used for determining speeds of aeroplanes and motor boats?
8. Which instrument is used for measuring the humidity of air (atmosphere)
9. Which instrument is used for measuring the Specific gravity of liquids?
10. Which apparatus is used for measuring the purity of milk?
(d) Mohrs scale
11. Which technique of recording and interpreting the electrical activity of the brain is used?
(d) None at the above
12. Which an apparatus is used for observing distant objects.
13. Which apparatus is used for measuring temperature?
14. Which device converts mechanical energy into electrical energy?
(b) Steam engine
(c) Electrical Motor
15. Which instrument is used to measure the currents of small magnitude?
16. Dynamo is a device used to transformation of mechanical energy into_________________
(a) Electrical energy
(b) Heat energy
(d) Sound energy
This is Set 1 of Solved MCQs about Scientific Instruments, Set 2 is here.