Solved Biology MCQs for Competitive Exams
This post also belongs to Biology MCQs series. If you are looking for NTS test Online preparation then you can try these questions too. This post contains Solved Biology MCQs for Competitive Exams. Students are welcome to practice these Multiple Choice General Knowledge Questions. MCQs are from Caravan General Knowledge Book. For more similar Questions Visit This Page.
Biology Question Bank Online for Competitive Exams and Entry Test in Medical Colleges
206. Penicillin is ________.
207. White blood cells act?
(a) As a source of energy
(b) For blood clotting
(c) As a defence against infection
(d) As a medium for oxygen transport from lungs to tissues
208. Saliva contains?
209. Redness in blood is because of the presence of_____.
(a) Iron in heme pigment
(6) Copper in heme pigment
(d) All of these
210. Insulin in the human body is produced in _____.
(d) None of these
Also visit – General Knowledge Questions of Biology with Answers
211. Laws of Heredity were discovered by ________.
(a) Borpamin Franklin
212. Turnip is a root described as___________.
213. Which are the basic building blocks of proteins?
(a) Oxalic acids
(b) Amino Acids
(0) Carbolic acid
(d) Sodium carbonate
214. What connects the small brain with the spinal cord?
(b) Medulla Oblongata
215. What is the diploid number of man’s chromosomes?
216. Which is the most abundant element in the human body?
(a) Carbon Dioxide
217. Which is the most abundant mineral in the human body?
218. Ozne hole refers to _______
(a) decrease in the ozone layer in traoposphere
(b) increase in the thickness of ozone layer in troposphere
(c) decrease in thickness of ozone layer in stratosphere
(d) hole in ozone layer
219. Where from plants receive nutrients mainly?
220. What is Radish?
(a) modified root
YOu may also like Biology GK Questions and Answer.
If you find any mistake, inform us in the comment section.