Biology General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Online Test Preparation
Biology General Knowledge Questions and Answers to practice for different Job tests and Interviews. This is the 11th part of this Biology MCQs series. Students who are looking for Quizzes to practice MCQs for entry test of Medial colleges can also try it. MCQs are taken from Caravan General Knowledge Book. More posts are available here.
Solved Biology Quiz to practice for the Entry Test in Medical Colleges
195. Which is an essential constituent of diet?
(c) Amino acid
196. Which has maximum protein?
(b) Cow milk
197. Which of the following gives maximum energy in metabolic process:
198. Lack of essential amino acids in the diet can cause disease such as ________.
199. Which are not the essential constituents 0f balanced diet?
200. Which of the following regulates the metabolism of Sugars?
(d) None of above
201. The digestion of fat in intestines is aided by?
Also visit – Biology Questions Objective Type
202. Hair, fingernails, hoofs etc. are all made of ______.
203. Deficiency of sodium and potassium causes?
(a) Muscular Cramps
(b) a Headache
(d) All are Correct
204. Substances used to bring relief in pain are called?
205. Interferon is?
(d) Ore of iron
You may also like MCQs of Biology for Online Test Practice.
If you find any mistake inform in the comment section.