Biology MCQs with Answers for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC and Other Job Test Online Preparation
This is the third post on Biology MCQs. This post contains Biology MCQs with Answers for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC and Other Job Test Online Preparation. Students who are willing to participate in MCAT entry test can also prepare these Multiple Choice Questions on General Biology. MCQs are taken from Caravan General Knowledge Book. For Other Solved MCQs on Biology Click Here.
MCQs of Biology for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC and Entry Tests Online Preparation
41. Respiratory centre is situated in:
(c) Medulla oblongata
42. In which form glucose is stored in the liver?
(a) Lactic acid
43. Which of the following glands in the human body is popularly called “Adam’s apple”?
44. In the human body, the leg bones are:
(a) Humerus and Femur
(b) Fibula and Tibia
(c) Fibula and Ulna
(d) Tibia and Radius
45. Deficiency of calcium leads to?
46. Antibodies are?
47. Insulin, a protein acts as?
(a) An antibody
(b) A hormone
(c) An enzyme
(d) A transport agent
48. The largest living bird is ____________ (PMS 2006)
49. Which of the following is known as “Graveyard of RBCs”?
(b) Bone Marrow
50. The glands of the body which pour their secretions directly into the bloodstream are known as _________
(a) Exocrine glands
(b) Endocrine glands
(c) Heterocrine glands
(d) Compound glands
51. The ligaments join _________
(a) Muscle to muscle
(b) bone to bone
(c) Muscle to bone
(d) None of these
52. The normal temperature of the human body is _________
53. _________ muscle is the strongest of all in the human body.
(d) Upper arm
54. Sweat glands occur in greatest number in the skin of the ________
(d) Palm of hand
55. The total number of bones in human skull is ___________
56. Which of the following is not in the inner ear?
(a) Eustachian tube
(c) Semicircular canals
57. In what form is the food in onion stored?
58. The plant part rich in carbohydrates is ___________
(a) Potato tuber
(b) Spinach leaf
(d) Orange fruit
59. The green colour of plants is due to the presence of ___________
60. Which one of the following plants bears no fruits but produces seeds?
If you find any mistake in the post, kindly inform us in the comment section.