Biology Objective Type Questions and Answers Online Test preparation of NTS, PPSC, CSS and FPSC
This post contains Biology Objective Type Questions and Answers Online Test preparation of NTS, PPSC, CSS and FPSC. Not only for the test but you can prepare these questions for Interview. Students can practice this Quiz for entry test. MCQs are taken from Caravan General Knowledge Book. If you want more similar posts Click This.
Solved MCQs of General Biology for online Entry Test Preparation
181. Consumption of fish is considered to be healthy when compared to the flesh of other animals because fish contains:
(a) Polyunsaturated fatty acids
(b) Saturated fatty acids
(c) Essential vitamins
(d) More carbohydrates and proteins
182. Flower colours are due to:
183. Calcium content is maximum in _______.
184. Arrange the following in the order of their evolution:
1. Amphibians 2. Fish 3. Reptiles 4. Birds
(a) 1, 2, 4, 3
(b) 2, 1, 4, 3
(c) 2, 1, 3, 4
(d) 4, 1, 3, 2
Visit Also – Imporatnt Biology Solved Questions
185. Which of the following sets contains foods rich in carbohydrates?
(a) Potato, ghee and cucumber
(b) Wheat, ghee and spinach
(c) Banana, potato and rice
(d) Rice, lemon and mustard oil
186. What is stored in the gallbladder?
187. Which of the following is a mammal?
188. The smallest plants on the earth are the ________.
(e) None of these
189. The Global Iodine Deficiency Disorder Day is observed on ______.
(a) 5th November
(b) 21st October
(c) 30th October
(d) 31st October
190. Who invented the Polio vaccine (Oral)?
(a) Janas Salk
(b) Burk Holder
(c) Robert Koch
(d) Albert Sabin
191. Which type of cells in our body acts as an immune system against diseases?
(b) Red blood cells
(c) White blood cells
192. What is the peritoneum?
(a) A membrane
(b) An organ
(c) A muscle
(d) A bone
193. Fat is a?
(c) Amino acid
194. The unused fat present in the body is?
(a) Converted into carbohydrates
(b) Removed as waste from the body
(c) Reconverted into animal fat and stored in different parts of the body
(d) Easily destroyed by certain enzymes present in the body
You may also like Biology MCQs for Test Preparation.
If you find any mistake, inform us in comment section.