Solved MCQs about G-77 Countries for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC and Other Job tests
This post is about MCQs on G77 Countries for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, OTS, PTS and other job tests. The Group of 77 (G77 or G-77) is a grouping of developing nations. The group was founded on 15 June 1964 by the “Joint Declaration of the Seventy-Seven Countries” issued at the UNCTAD. MCQs are taken from Caravan General Knowlege Book.
MCQs on G77 | Group of 77 Countries MCQs
You may also like MCQs on NATO.
1. The Group of 77 was established under the auspices of the UNO in
2. Which of the following was the objective behind the formation of the Group of 77?
(a) To develop a system of free trade between developing countries of the world
(b) To defend the economic and trade interest of the developing nations of the world
(c) To develop a body which can negotiate and bargain with developed countries with regard to loans and aids
(d) To stand as a bloc against the exploration of developed countries
3. Presently the Group‘ of 77 is comprised of how many countries
4. The G-77 summit is a forum for:
(a) North-South Cooperation
(b) East-West Cooperation
(c) West-South Cooperation
(d) East-North Cooperation
5. The Group of 24 (G-24) is a chapter of the G77 that was established in _____
This post is being updated as on 19.04.2018. If there is any updated about any question in the post of you find any mistake, inform us by Contact Us or in the comment section.