Solved MCQs on D8 Organization for Economic Cooperation for NTS, PPSC, CSS and FPSC Tests
D8 stands for D-8 Organization for Economic Cooperation and also known as Developing-8. In this post, you will find the General knowledge about Developing-8 countries and also you will see MCQs on D8 countries. These Multiple Choice questions or Quiz on D8 is here for practice and learning purpose.
General Knowledge about Developing 8 Organization for Economic Cooperation
- Formation: 1996
- Summit: 1997
- Headquarters: Istanbul, Turkey
- Member States of D8: Bangladesh, Egypt, Nigeria, Indonesia, Iran, Malaysia, Pakistan and Turkey
D8 MCQs with Answers | D8 Quiz
1. D-8 is also known as developing 8 for the Development and Cooperation among the member states. __________of global trade is contributed by D-8.
2. What are the main objects of Developing-8 Countries Organization?
(a) To improve economic conditions of member countries
(b) To diversify and create new trading opportunities
(c) To provide a better standard of living
(d) All of them
3. The mm D-8 Summit was held in __________
(a) June 1996
(b) June 1997
(c) June 1998
(d) June 1999
4. The Summit of D-8 Countries was held on June 1997 in _________
5. Which of the Following Countries is not a Member of D-8
This post is being updated as on 02.05.2018. Please inform us in the comment section if you find any mistake or any update.
You may also like MCQs on G-15.