Important MCQs about World Bank for NTS, PPSC, FPSC & CSS
Hereunder you can see some MCQs about World Bank. These MCQs can be prepared for the job test of different testing agencies which deal with Government jobs or private jobs. There are some MCQs about IMF also available here on ilmihub. The preparations of these mcqs is available here with a modren method.
1. World Bank was established at the Briton Wood conference in
2. What is the other name of World Bank
(a) International Monetary Fund
(b) International Bank for Development
(c) None of them
3. Following is the chief objective of the World Bank.
(a) To assist in the reconstruction by providing capital of productive purpose
(b) To promote private foreign investment by means of guarantees
(c) Participation in loans to supplement private investment
(d) All or them
4. The bank provides loans only to members for the purpose of?
(a) To bridge the deflcit in annual budget
(b) To check the balance of payments
(c) Financing specific project
(d) All of the
5. Jose Graziano da Silva is the Director General of the Food and Agriculture Organization for a term from January 2012 to July______.
6. World Bank like other companies issue shares which the member countries must buy according to the relative strength of their economy. Who is the largest shareholder of World Bank.
(c) The USA
(d) United Kingdom
7. How many members the World Bank currently has?
8. The World Bank is the part of World Bank Group which includes International Finance Corporation (IFC) International Development Association (IDA), the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) and
(a) International European Fund
(b) International African Fund
(c) International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes (ICSID)
(d) Asian Finance Fund
9. Who is the current president of World Bank?
(a) Jim Yong Kim
(b) Justin Yifu Lin
(c) Juan Jose Daboub
(d) Robert B.
10. Zoellick The World Bank and lMF gives respectively:
(a) Long term and short term credits
(b) Short term and long term credits
(c) Both long term credits
(d) Both short term credits
11. The World Bank has its headquarters in _____________.
(C) New York
(d) Washington, DC
If you feel any mistake in the answer of any question or there is any update about this post, please let us know by leaving a comment in the comment box below.