Here is the 2nd part of this quiz on Intelligence Agencies of the World Multiple Choice Questions for NTS, CSS, PPSC, FPSC and especailly ISSB job test. These objective type questions are about different secret agencies of the world and are here for practice. MCQs are taken from Caravan General Knowledge Book. For other parts of this quiz see at the bottom of this post.
Intelligence Agencies of the World Multiple Choice Questions
26. FBI is the investigation agency of _________
27. KENON secret agency belongs to__________
(c) North Korea
28. JOGIAN secret agency belongs to ________
29. Komitet Gosudarstvennony Bizopasnosy is a secret agency of _______
30. NSO is the secret agency of _______
31. Tripple S (SSS) is the secret agency of _______
32. “Wywiadu” is the secret agency of ______
33. National Security Agency (NSA) belongs to _________
34. The headquarters of MI5 is located in__________
35. MAD is the name of secret agency of ____________
36. FSB is the Intelligence agency of ______
(d) None of these
37. Federal Bureau of investigation of America was established in____________.
38. OSS (Office of Strategic Services) is the old name of ________
39. OSS was established in _________
40. Who is the current Head of MI-6?
(a) Jhon Marshall
(c) John Scarlett
(d) None of these
41. MOIS is the name of secret agency of ________
42. MI-5, a UK secret agency was established in _________
43. BND is the secret agency of _____
44. BIN is the secret agency of ____________
45. Shubat-al-MukhabaraI-al-Askariyya is the secret agency of _____________
(b) Saudi Arabia
46. VEVAK is the name of investigation agency of ___________
Quiz Part 01 Quiz Part 02 Quiz Part 03
If you find any mistake in the post, please inform us in the comment section.