General Knowlege and Solved MCQs on G8 Countries
Here is a post which contains General Knowledge (List of current G8 Members) and Important Solved MCQs about G8. G8 is known as Group of Eight due to the membership of 8 countries. Multiple Choice questions about G8 are present in this quiz to practice and get prepared for a job test. After this, you should check Solved MCQs about Arab League also.
Current G8 Members:
- The United Kingdom
- The United States
Solved MCQs about G8 Countries (Group of Eight)
You can practice these Multiple Choice Questions here:-
1 The Group of Eight (G-8, and formerly the G-6 or Group of Six and also the G7 or Group of Seven) is a forum, created by France __________
2. Which of the following countries is not included in G-8 (Group of eight industrialised countries)?
3. G-8 includes which of the following?
(d) South Africa
4. The 37th G-8 summit was held from May 26-27, 2011 in _________
5. The 38th G-8 summit will be held from May 18619, 2012 in ______________
(c) The United Kingdom
(d) The United States
6. Where was the 42nd G8 Summit held on May 26-27, 2016?
(d) The US
7. The 43rd G8 Summit was held on May 26-27, 2017 in _________
This post is updated today, on 25.02.2018. If there is an update or mistake in Answers, please inform us in the comment box.
You may also like Solved MCQs about OIC.