General Biology Quiz with Answers for NTS, CSS, FPSC, PMS and PPSC Test Online Preparation
This post also belongs to Biology MCQs series. In this post, you will find General Biology Quiz with Answers for NTS, CSS, FPSC, PMS and PPSC Test Online Preparation. These Objective type Questions are also for students who are willing to attempt MCAT entry test. MCQs are taken from Caravan General Knowledge Book. For more posts on MCQs of Biology Visit This.
General Biology Multiple Choice Questions for MCAT Entry Test
136. Anaemia is because of deficiency of ________
(c) Folic acid
(d) All these
137. Amount of water In mammalian blood is _________
138. What is the function of platelets?
(a) Kill the bacteria
(b) Carry the oxygen
(c) Produce antibodies
(d) Clothing the blood
139. The process of breakdown of Complex organic molecules into simpler compounds in order to get energy is
140. Vertebral column in human beings consists of how many vertebrae?
Also visit – Biology Multiple Choice Questions.
141. How many pairs of ribs are attached to the upper part of the vertebral column?
142. Femur, tibia and fibula are bones of______.
(a) Pectoral girdle
(b) Hip girdle
143. Relevant bones of the joints are held together by _________.
144. The bones of arms are attached to vertebral column through_______.
(a) Vertebral column
(c) Pectoral girdles
(d) Pelvic girdles
145. Which of the following contains centres for breathing, blood pressure and heartbeat?
(a) Medulla oblongata
146. The way genes transmit traits from parents to offspring is ______.
147. The study of structure and behaviour of the gene is called?
(a) Molecular biology
148. Proteins are made in the cells under the instructions of ________.
149. The persons whose blood has a reduced capacity of developing Oxygen to tissues suffer from_____.
(b) Sickle cell anaemia
(d) None of above
150. Who among these was produced by genetic engineering?
(a) Jersey-Sahiwal cow
(b) Dhani ox
(c) Nacy sheep
(d) Rahu Thaila carp
You may also like Biology Quiz Questions.
If you find any mistake in the post, Inform us in the comment section.