Child Labour Essay with Quotations and Outline for Matric, Intermediate FA, 2nd Year, FSC, BA and BSC
Here is an essay on Child Labour with outline and quotation for students of Class 10, class 12 and graduation. In child labour essay, a student should write the outline first and then discuss the reasons behind child labour and at the end suggestions to end this.
Outline of Essay on Child Labour with Quotes for Class 10, Class 12 and Graduation
- Introduction to child labour in developing countries.
- Reasons behind the child labour.
- The children are maltreated by the employers.
- Law against child labour does not work practically.
- Suggestions to end child labour in our society
“The Change starts within each one of us. And ends only when all children are free to be children.” Craig Kielburger
Child labour is a common thing in the countries which are not well developed yet. It is very popular in all parts of our country. The children are used to render cheap labour in the factories, shops and business centres. They are also employed at the filling stations, bakeries, hotels, and offices of different firms. Child labour is available in all developing and poor countries. The following reasons are responsible for child labour In our country.
First, Pakistan/India is a poor, backward and underdeveloped country. Its population is on the increase. Poverty haunts one home or other. Poor parents cannot afford to send their children to schools for education. Education in our country is very expensive. In order to meet daily expenses of life, they send their children to earn money. In this way, they add to their income.
The child is meant to Learn, not to Earn.
In the villages, the feudal lords employ children for the cultivation of fields and marketing of their production. They pay to these children a very meagre amount of Wages. The children are forced to work in the fields. If they do not cooperate, their parents are punished and beaten by the landlords.
The children are maltreated by the employers. They are abused and insulted if they become a bit careless in their word. They are beaten and punished. They are given very ‘ low wages for their work. They are made to work from morning till night. They are kept hungry. They are forced to lead a life of pain and sorrow.
In our country, there exists a law against child labour, but it does not operate practically. The children do not get any relief from this law. The labour department is bribed to remain silent about the painful condition of children. The children are bound to suffer.
“Child labour is a devastation, they should concentrate on Education.”
We can make an end of child labour by acting upon the following steps:-
- Child labour can be brought to an end when large-scale social and economic reforms take effect in our country. In the first place, the economic condition of the ppm. people must be made better. Measures should be taken to make an end of poverty. The poor parents do not send their children to school for fear of starvation. They can send their children to school if their economic condition is made better Education for the poor must be made cheap. “Don’t ask Children to Take Tool, instead send them to school.”
- The feudal or Jigardi system must be abolished. If it happens, the landlords will not employ children to work in their fields.
- The Government Should make a law for universal education for everybody. The parents who ‘do not send their children to school, must be fined and punished. However, they must be given ample resources to lead a good life. Without improving their economic condition it is not possible to end child labour. In order to improve their economic condition, they will continue to send their children to work in factories, shops and business centers.
Show a Child Love & Care,
Child Labour is just not fair
Essay on Child Labour is over here but you can go for Essay on Corruption.