MCQs of Islamic Studies with Answers for Competitive Exams | Set 08
This post contains MCQs of Islamic Studies with Answers for Competitive Exams. You can prepare these Solved MCQs of Islamiat for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS preparation. MCQs are taken from Dogar Brother’s Dogar Testmaster book. This is the 8th part of this Islamiat MCQs 01 series. MCQs are posted here for practice. Some other Islamiat MCQs are also available.
Solved MCQs of Islamic Studies for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS and other Job tests and Interviews
This is the 8th set of this series. For the Previous Set of MCQs Visit This Link.
121. Which one of the following is included amongst the Ushera-e-Mubhashera?
A. Sad Bin Ubaid
B. Saad bin Abada
C. Saad Bin Abi waqas (R.A)
D. Hazrat Junaid
122. MAUWAZATAIN means?
A. A collection of Ahadith
B. Two specific Surahs of the Quran
C. A book of Jaffariah Fiqah
D. A book of Hanafi Fiqah
123. The tile given to the pioneers of Islam was?
A. Mushahidoon al Awwalun
B. Muslimoon al Awwalun
C. Assabiqoon al Awwalun
124. The Master of Hazrat Bilal (R.A) during embracing Islam was?
A. Abu Jahal
B. Ummayia Bin Harb
C. Oqabah bin Abi al Mueet
D. Ummayia bin Khalaf
125. Pious-Caliphate lasted for about _____________.
A. Eighteen Years
B. Twenty Years
C. Thirty Years
D. Five Years
126. The Prophet made Hazrat Muaaz bin Jabal the Governor of?
127. When the law of intermittence was revealed?
A. Three Hijri
B. Four Hijri
C. Five Hijri
D. Six Hijri
128. What was the name of the faster sister of the Holy Prophet (PBUH)?
A. Hazrat Raqiyyah (RA)
B. Hazrat Salmah (RA)
C. Hazrat Mariah (RA)
D. Hazrat Shima (R.A)
129. Who was a historian, Justice, Philosopher as well as a Politician?
A. Shams-ud-Din bin Khalkan
B. Abdur Rehman bin Khaldun
C. Abu Bakar Muhammad Yahya
D. None of these
130. What is the number of Ramzan in the Islamic Calendar?
131. Who was the last Commander in Chief for Sirya-e-Mautah?
A. Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed (R.A)
B. Abdur Rehman bin Auf (R.A)
C. Abdullah bin Rawaha (R.A)
D. Zaid bin Harrisah (R.A)
132. Splitting of the moon occurred in?
D. Haram e Pak
133. How many mothers of the Holy Prophet (PBUH)?
134. Ameen-ul-Umat is the title of Hazrat _______.
A. Hazrat Saad bin Abi Waqas (R.A)
B. Hazrat Bilal (R.A)
C. Abu-Ubaida bin Al Jarah (R.A)
D. None of them
135. The Hijri Calendar was innovated by __________.
A. Abu Bakr Siddique (R.A)
B. Omar Farooq (R.A)
C. Usman Ghani (R.A)
D. Ali Al-Mm’taza (R.A)
If you find any mistake in this MCQs of Islamic Studies with Answers Post, feel free to inform me in the comment section.