General Knowledge and MCQs about OAS (Organization of American States) for FPSC, CSS, NTS and PPSC
OAS stands for Organization of American States. This organization was found on 30 April 1948, for the purposes of regional solidarity and cooperation among its member states. This Post Contains General Knowledge and MCQs about OAS for Practice to Attempt PPSC, CSS, PMS, NTS and other job tests.
General Knowledge about OAS | Organization of American States GK
This General Knowledge is being updated on 21.04.2018.
- Headquarters: Washington, D.C.
- Oficial Languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese, French
- Demonym: American
- Member States: 35 States
- Secretary-General of OAS: Luis Almagro
- Assistant Secretary-General: Nestor Mendez
- Establishment Charter: 30 April 1948
MCQs On OAS with Answers | Organization of American States MCQs
1. The organisation of American States (OAS) was established in 1948 with the objective of fostering American solidarity. OAS has ____________ members?
2. Headquarters of OAS is in _________________
(b) Mexico City
(d) Washington, DC
3. The organisation of American State suspended the membership of _______ as a result of the June 28, 2009 coup due to which President Manuel Zelaya was expelled from office.
4. OAS (Organisation of American States) was established in ______________
This post is being updated as on 22.04.2018. Tell us in Comment if any mistake or an update.
You may also like MCQs on NATO.