Islamic Study MCQs for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS and Other Tests
In this post, you will find Islamic Study MCQs for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS and Other Tests. This is the 8th post of Islamiat Solved MCQs series 02. Islamic Study MCQs are taken from Dogar’s Testmaster by Dogar Brothers. You can prepare these Multiple Choice Questions of Islamiat for Competitive Exams. For more Islamic Studies MCQs Go Here.
Solved MCQs of Islamic Study for Competitive Exams
This is the 8th post, Click This Link for the previous post of this series.
106. The Surah which begins without Bismillah?
C. Surah Tauba
107. Which Surah is called “Aroos-ul-Quran”?
D. Surah Rehman
108. How many Surahs begin with the word “Inna”?
109. Which Surah is on the name of the tribe of Holy Prophet?
110. Can you name Surah in which the name of Allah is repeated in every verse?
111. Which Surahs are called Muzetain?
A. Al-Kafirun & Ikhlas
B. Falk & Nas
D. None of them
112. In how many years Makki Surahs were revealed?
A. 13 years
B. 14 years
C. 15 years
D. 16 years
113. Madani Surahs were revealed in how many years?
A. 8 years
B. 9 years
C. 10 years
D. 11 years
114. On whose order was the Quran compiled completely in written form?
A. Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)
B. Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA)
C. Hazrat Usman (RA)
D. Hazrat Ali (RA)
115. The world and heaven were created in six days. In which Surah this is mentioned?
116. The Sahabi who advised Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA) to get the Quran compiled was?
A. Hazrat Omer Farooq (RA)
B. Hazrat Khalid bin Walid (RA)
C. Hazrat Bilal Habshi (RA)
D. Hazrat Anas (RA)
117. In which Surah every verse ends with the letter “Dal”?
118. How many Surahs start with the word Qad?
119. Who is called “Saqi Zam Zam?
A. Hazrat Muaz bin Jabal (RA)
B. Hazrat Hamzah (R.A)
C. Hazrat Abbas (RA)
D. Hazrat Muawiyah (RA)
120. In a Surah, every verse ends with the letter “Ra”. Name it?