Islamic General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Competitive Exams
This post Contains Islamic General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Competitive exams like NTS, PMS, PPSC, FPSC, PMS, OTS & PTS. This is the 5th part of this Islamiat MCQs series 01. You can prepare these Islamic General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions for preparation of Job Tests and Interviews. Try More Islamic GK MCQs by Visiting This Page.
Islamic GK MCQs with Answers for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS and Other Job tests
This is the 5th Part of Islamiat MCQs series 01. Click Here for previous MCQs of this series.
71. The rate and method of distribution of Zakat was determined at Madina in________?
A. 1 A.H
B. 2 A.H
C. 3 A.H
D. 5 A.H
72. Who was the first woman Hafiz-e-Quran?
A. Umal Mumneen Hazrat Hafsa (R.A)
B. Umal Mumneen Hazrat Aysha (R.A)
C. Umal Mumneen Hazrat Zainab (R.A)
D. None of them
73. Injunction of utilization of Zakat is in ________.
A. Surah Kafirun
B. Surah Ahzaab
C. Surah-al Tauba
D. Surah Baqra
74. Namaz-e-Istasqa is offered with ________.
A. The backside of hands upward
B. Hands raised at the sides
C. The backside of hands downward
D. Hands downward at the sides
75. Al-Maeen is a Surah in which there are ________.
A. 100 or more ayahs
B. Simple orders
C. Hard orders
D. Less than 100 ayahs
76. Word Zakat occurs in the Holy Quran for how many times?
77. Hajj means?
A. To aim
B. To intend
C. To plan
D. Be determine
78. When Hajj was made compulsory?
A. 6 A.H
B. 7 A.H
C. 8 A.H
D. 9 A.H
79. If a person has ________gold Zakat is payable.
A. 61/2 tolas
B. 71/2 tolas
C. 8 1/2 tolas
D. 9 1/2 tolas
80. For payment of Zakat on silver the determined amount is________.
A. 52 1/2 tolas
B. 51 1/2 tolas
C. 50 1/2 tolas
D. 40 1/2 tolas
81. The longest Surah of the Qur’an is ________.
A. Surah al Baqarah
B. Surah al Imran
C. Sumh al Tauba
D. Surah Yunus
82. How many conditions are for Namaz?
83. Hajj is not completed unless you go to __________.
84. For whom Hajj is compulsory?
A. The rich
B. The poor
C. Both A & B
D. None of them
85.Number of heads for distribution of Zakat is ________.
If you find any mistake in this Islamic General Knowledge MCQs post, infor us in the comment section.