Islamiat MCQs with Answers for Competitive Exams
This post has Islamiat MCQs with Answers for Competitive Exams like NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC, PMS, OTS, PTS and other Job Tests and Interviews. These Solved MCQs of Islamiat with Answers are 3rd part of 1st series of Islamiat. MCQs are taken from ______. You can prepare and practice these Multiple Choice Questions of Islamiat for Job tests. More Islamiat MCQs with Answers are available here.
MCQs of Islamiat With Answer for NTS, PPSC, CSS, PMS, FPSC, PTS, OTS and other Job Tests
This is the 3rd part, Go Here for previous MCQs of this series.
41. __________ wives of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH); the mothers of all Muslims died in the lifetime of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
42. “Muhammad is the messenger of Allah” is stated in Surah?
43. The seal was engraved with the words __________.
A. Allah, Rasool, Muhammad Vertically
B. Allah, Rasool, Muhammad Horizontally
C. Allah, Muhammad, Rasool Vertically
D. Allah, Muhammad, Rasool Horizontally
44. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) sent his messengers to the kings beyond Arabia calling them to Islam in __________.
A. 5 A.H
B. 6 A.H
C. 7 A.H
D. 8 AH
45. The Khaibar was conquered in__________?
A. Muharram 6 A.H
B. Shawwal 6 A.H
C. Muharram 7 A.H
D. Shawwal 7 A.H
46. In the Battle of Uhud, Muslim army was re-attacked from the mountain (side) under the command of?
A. Abdullah bin Zubair (R.A)
B. Khalid bin Waleed (R.A)
C. Abu Jahal
47. What was the relation between Prophet Moosa (A.S) and Prophet Haroon (A.S)?
A. Uncle and nephew
B. Father and son
C. They were Brothers
D. They were Cousins
48. One of the rulers Hazrat Muhammad wrote letters was Khosro Pervaiz. He was a__________?
A. King of Rome
B. King of Bahrain
C. Emperor of Abyssinia
D. Emperor of Persia
49. Fundamentals of Islam are in number?
50. The relatives of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in the first migration to Abyssinia were __________.
A. Abu Bakr Siddique (R.A) and Aisha (R.A)
B. Omar Farooq (R.A) and Hafsa (R.A)
C. Usman Ghani (R.A) and Ruqaiyah (R.A)
D. Ali Al-Murtaza (R.A) and Fatima (R.A)
51. Hazrat Muhammad performed just one Hajj in 10 Hijri. How many camels did he sacrifice on that occasion?
52. Name the 2 prayers which have no Azan?
A. Zhur and Asar
B. Jumma and Fajr
C. Eid and Janaza
D. Fajr and Isha
53. What was the age of our Prophet (PBUH) when the Arab tribes re-built Kaaba?
A. 34 years
B. 35 years
C. 36 years
D. 37 years
54.Wuzu has __________ Farz.
55. Ibrahim (R.A) was the son of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). The mother of Ibrahim (R.A) was__________?
A. Hazrat Khadija (R.A)
B. Hazrat Aisha (R.A)
C. Hazrat Hafsa (R.A)
D. Hazrat Maria (R.A)
If you find any mistake in Islamiat MCQs with Answers of this post, inform us in the comment section.