Important MCQs about ILO (International Labour Organization) for PPSC, NTS, FPS, CSS and other JOB Tests
ILO is a Lab0ur organization and known as International Labour Organization. By the point of view of Competitive examinations, candidates should see these MCQs about International Labour Organization also. Candidates who are looking for objective type questions for NTS, PPSC, FPS, CSS and other job tests can prepare it. For more visit the homepage of this website.
1. The International Labor Organization was originally established as autonomous part of League of Nations in
2. The ILO was brought into formal relationship with the UN in_____________
3. The ILO is composed of how many member nations?
4. ILO sets standards for which of the following
(a) Disabled workers
(b) Human rights
(c) Elimination of forced labour
(d) All of them
5. The ILO governing body is composed of how many members?
6. Why is ILO different from other UN Organizations?
(a) Representative of employees and government official take part.
(b) Representative of employers, employees and government official take part in work.
(c) UNO officials and employees work together.
(d) None of them.
7. ILO headquarters are established in _____________
8. ___________is the current director-general of ILO since 1999.
a) Miguel Angel Moratinos
(b) Jose Manuel Barroso
(c) Robert Schuman
(d) Juan Somavia
All the answers are placed carefully. However, if you feel any mistake please inform us by leaving a comment.