Geography MCQs – Important Cities of the World Quiz
This post is about Geography MCQs and Contains Important Cities of the World Quiz. This is the 3rd post on Geography MCQs series. These Multiple Choice Questions of World Geography about Important International Cities is here for preparation of NTS, PPSC, CSS and other competitive exams. MCQs are taken from Caravan Comprehensive GK Book. For more Objective type questions Visit This.
International Cities Quiz for NTS, PPSC, CSS, PMS, FPSC, OTS and PTS
Counting is starting from 37. For previous Quiz Click Here.
37. Which is the world’s second most populous city of the world?
(d) Mexico city
38. Vatican City is the residence of Pope and the smallest state of the world with an area of ______.
(a) 2.00 sq. km
(b) 1.5 sq. km
(c) 0.44 sq. km
(d) 0.85 sq. km
39. Bali is a famous picnic and tourist resort of ________.
(d) None of these
40. Wimbledon is famous for its _______.
(a) Cricket matches
(b) Hockey matches
(c) Tennis tournaments
(d) Golf tournaments
41. Which of the following cities is known as ‘City of Canals’?
42. It is Iranian seaport situated on the Ormuz strait?
43. Barcelona is the largest port and Chief commercial, an educational and industrial centre of ______.
44. Bamako is the capital and big trading centre of ________.
45. Tallinn is the main city and capital of_____.
46. Bridgetown is the capital and commercial centre of________.
(d) Cosia Rica
47. Belfast is the chief industrial centre and capital of_____.
48. Which city is the capital of East Timor?
49. Cancun is a famous city of_____.
50. Flint city is famous for car manufacturing is the city of_____.
51. Tehrir Square is situated in _________.
52. Greenwich is located in _______.
(a) Green Land
53. Canton is a city in_____.
(d) South Korea
54. Name the most expensive city of the world as a survey in February 2012.
(c) New York
If you find any mistake in this Important Cities of the World Quiz, inform us in the comment section.