Biology is a study which discusses human living and living organisms. Modern biology is a vast study and has a lot of branches. This post contains Biology Questions and Answers Multiple Choice for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC and other job tests preparation online. Students can practice this Biology Quiz questions for entry test in medical colleges. These MCQs are taken from Caravan General Knowledge Book. For Previous Questions Go Here.
Biology Questions and Answers Multiple Choice for NTS, PPSC, CSS, FPSC | Biology Quiz Questions
26. What does blood consists of?
(a) 60% plasma, 40% corpuscles
(b) 40% plasma, 60% corpuscles
(c) 25% plasma, 75% corpuscles
(d) 90% plasma, 10% corpuscles
27. The pituitary gland is located just below the _______
28. Mother’s milk lacks _______
1. Vitamin C 2. Proteins 3. Sodium 4. Iron
(a) 1 and 3
(b) 2 and 3
(c) 1 and 4
(d) 2 and 4
29. During sleep a man’s blood pressure_________
(c) Remains constant
30. A victim of a road accident order the steps in first aid ______
1. Treating for cardiac arrest 2. Treating for asphyxia 3. Treating for shock 4. Arrest haemorrhage 5. . Cleanse and cover wounds
(a) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
(b) 2, 1, 4, 3, 5
(c) 2, 3, 1, 4, 5
(d) 5, 2, 1, 3, 4
31. Why do we feel drowsy after a heavy meal?
(a) The biological clock is upset
(b) The body muscles are fatigued
(c) The hypothalamus produces melatonin to induce sleep
(d) Brain receives less oxygen as blood rushes to supply oxygen and nutrition to the contracting stomach and intestines
32. Ready source of energy available for athletes is _________
33. Chromosomes are _______
(a) Present only in the nucleus of a cell
(b) The biggest in number in human cells
(c) Made up of DNA as the main component
(d) Visible in all cells at every time
34. The part of the cell which is essential for protein synthesis is________
(c) Golgi bodies
35. Short-sightedness is due to ________
(a) Shifting of the iris
(b) Weaker muscles
(c) Elongation of eyeballs
(d) The weakening of the retina
36. There are approximately ________ muscles in human body.
37. The organ which destroys worn-out RBCs in the body of a vertebrate is______
(c) Bone marrow
38. The saliva helps in the digestion of __________
39. Biological death of a patient means the death of tissues of the ________
40. Which of the following hormones contains iodine?
If you find any mistake in the post, please inform us in comment section. For more quizes on Biology Click Here.