Here is, The Fox and the Goat Story with Moral in English for Students who are preparing to appear in Exams and want to attempt Short Story writing. The Cunning Fox and the Goat Moral story could be written under different titles. This story tells us the moral lessons, Look before you leap and all that glitters is not gold. This is also a very good bedtime short moral story for little kids who like to listen to bedtime moral stories. This is a short story but there are some long stories also available at This Link.
The Cunning Fox and the Goat Moral Story
A thirsty fox went here and there in search of water. By this time, it was dark. He fell into a well. He quenched his thirst, but could not get out. The next morning, a got happened to pass that way. The cunning fox invited the got to jumps into the well and to refresh himself with the cool and sweet water of the well. The poor goat did not perceive the hidden trick. The fox finding an opportunity used the horns of the goat as a ladder and climbing out of the well. The poor goat remained bleating in the well till the shepherd happened to come that way and rescued the goat.
- All that glitters is not gold.
- Look before you leap.
- The Dove and the Bee Story with Moral for Fsc
- Greedy Dog Story in English Written with Moral for Kids
- No Work, No Food Story with Moral Lesson – English Short Story
- The Cap-Seller and the Monkeys Moral Story in English – Short Story
- The Farmer and the Snake Story in English – Moral Story
- Do not Build Castles in The Air Moral Story in English
- The Ant and The Cricket Story – Moral Story with Lesson
- The King and The Spider Moral Story
- United We Stand, Divided We Fall Moral Story
- Three Friends and a Bag of Gold Moral Story for 1st Year